Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Day 3 - I am happy I can see the TV from my TOILET!!!!!


So - I had to cancel my hot date tonight! My bottom has been exploding for 40 minutes now. Gross. Sorry.

Today I took the 6pm with Heather. There were 14 people in my row and there were three rows - so what is that? Around 42 people. Needless to say, it was packed. People were leaving and not coming back. I heard some discussion outside about it being too hot.. but I didn't listen. I had to get home to use the john!! Gross.. I am too open with pooh talk.

Anywho, enough about that. The cool thing about today's class was one of the teacher's, Katherine, was two down from me. I am pretty sure she used to teach at the Cambie Bikram studio and that she is some kind of crazy runner. Anywho, she is awesome because when she teaches at this studio she doesn't let people hold their knees. She doesn't let people leave. She is nice and explains things well but she encourages you not to pussy out and to push yourself. I guess you could say she is more Bikram style than the laid back Yaletown take the easy way out style. I feel bad writing that.. but that is how I feel about this studio. There are only a few teachers that will actually give me corrections and push me. Back at the Cambie studio I had people pushing me all the time. It was awesome. I got good quick. I miss that.

Good night... I hope.. either that or back to the toilet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment