Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Day 24!! WHOOO HOOO - I had an AWESOME HAPPY CLASS!!!



Today I took Heather's 6pm class. I had a great class. I got there early. I laid on my mat and fell asleep - I am pooped from back to school schedule. When the lights came on - Margaret was behind me.. yeah!! and Katherine - mu favourite teacher - was one body down from me. My goal for this class was to try to use the opposite grip for the first set of all grippy postures. I did that for the first two.. and then forgot about it. I remembered again after the savasana. I remembered to change my grip for the next posture.. but forgot again after that. Oh well! I guess it is still a goal. I was having too much fun thinking - I can't believe I am having a great class and I feel good. I thought I was going to hate yoga forever!! hehe!!

BED TIME!!!
Carrie's Breakdance Birthday Party TOMORROW!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment