Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Day 25 - Happy Birthday Carrie!!!! Birthday Break Dance PARTAAAAAAAY!!!! Awesome Yoga TODAY!! WHOOO HOOO!!!


Today is Carrie's birthday and she brought her grade 3/4 class to my boys' dance class and we had a break dance birthday party. It was awesome! YEAH! I took Angela's 8pm class. I had a great class. I can touch my head to my knee on the right side now. I am so stoked! I think it is because it is an evening class. I have been dancing all day and was pretty warmed up. During the spring break - I would wake up and the first thing I would do was yoga and I would be stiff and crunchy - but then again - some days I did two classes and I still couldn't touch my head to my knee on the sore hammy side. Maybe I am just getting better!! NO WAY!! YEAH!!! WHOOO HOOO!!! Class was easy and fun today.. well not fun.. but because I wasn't struggling it was fun! I had Jacqui beside me... one of the teachers.. and she has dope star tattos on her feet.. and that just made me happy the whole class.

Wordemup!
Five more days!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment